1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

drive ways

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R&R Yard Design, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Hi guys, i am looking to get some rough time numbers on 58 drives and side walks, we would use either a skid with a blade or a truck with front and rear plows. Can yall please help me with how long it would take with each.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

How long are the drives and how wide are they? How close together are they? How much sidewalk is there? How wide is the sidewalk? how efficient can you be? How much snow do you recieve on avg?
  3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

yea need that info to help you buddy
  4. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

6 hours......
  5. Yea that might help.2 cars wide by 2.5-3 long.
  6. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

She does not look like a "Russ" to me....
  7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

not very much info listed to help you....but if they are all right next to each other, it sounds like a 1 truck(front and back plows) and 2 shovelers job....and still be able to do other stuff on lighter snows.
  8. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I'll bet it's gotta be a HOA because glhe mentioned using a skid and most people wouldn't drive a skid around town.
  9. It's been a long day. Yes its a hoa all concrete and drive across from each other
  10. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

figure about 4-6 mins a drive.....less if your good
  11. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I gotta say it.
    Tractor w inverted blower 1-2 hrs