1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DreamScape's Plow Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DSLND, Jan 29, 2007.

1. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Well heres some pictures of my plow rig. Im only thirteen so no truck yet. But soon when im sixteen! Can't wait! Enjoy! -Mitch-

Craftsman Tractor 001.jpg
  2. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Craftsman Tractor 004.jpg
  3. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Craftsman Tractor 009.jpg
  4. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Craftsman Tractor 015.jpg
  5. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Last One For Now!!!!!!

Craftsman Tractor 012.jpg
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

you're making due with what you have, and that's great!!!!..... plowing will come soon enough, but, be prepared for when you do buy a plow, IT WON'T SNOW!!!!!!
  7. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Because its great suffering waiting until i'm sixteen i've come up with some ideas i'd like to do mayb this summer to the plow for next year.

-Paint it red and put a WESTERN sticker on itwesport
    -Put some Plow lights on it like acual lights that are on the plow vs. the ones on the tractor
    -Putting some pro wings on it

We'll See! -Mitch-
  8. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

HAHA!!! I think it happened to you!! LOL Have you guys gotten any snow yet? Were supposed to get mayb a 1/2 inch tonight and more Wednesday night i think. -Mitch-

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Looks it works well for you you could get one of those pole attached to with the yellow beacon light on top you can find them at atv shops. Be safe out there.
  10. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Thanks! Next year i may get a cab or i was looking at like getting a backrack and mounting it right behind the seat and then getting a dual strobe light. -Mitch-
  11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

not bad for 13....i wish i would of had one of those at that age.....were supose to be getting 1-2" tonight.payup payup
  12. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

Funny things is, I bought a ram 2500 with a western plow and now it ain;t snowing. Cool deal mitch. I used to plow with my golfcart and lt-1000 craftsman lawn tractor witha 22hp. Tractor works pretty good for up to like 8 inches at once, Good luck . LawnInOrder
  13. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

That's great. I love to see the younger generation out there making money and having big dreams. I was brought up having to make my own money, if I wanted anything. It payed off in the end. Good luck to you with you business venture. If you need any help with anything just let me know......

Prayin for the snow they say we are supposed to get thurs and fri, sure could use some payup
  14. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i bet youre running circles around the group of kids shoveling driveways
  15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I had a rig just like that when I was younger, I'll try to find some pics of it. Any ways heres one of my first sidewalk rigs that I owned, It was a Case 150, it wasent pretty but it got the job done. Later I updated to a 446 case. That one had a dual stacks on it.
  16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

We all have to start somewhere and it looks like you have a good start for your age, (btw- nice plow markers, lol jk) At least you get to sit and steer rather than walk and shovel, the benefits of machinery, lol
  17. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Thanks Guys! I love those marking flags i got them at Menards for like $3.00 total and i love how cool they look. Yea the plow works great up to about 9' but when we got the 18' in December it was rough plowing. Its my rig for now but once i get my truck i'm gonna get a 7"6' Western Plow. The truck will be a Chevy K2500.payup -Mitch-
  18. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

keep doing what your doing, I did it for about 5 yeras that way until this year. Now i got a ram 2500 with a 7.6 western on it. Just gutta wait for some snow now. LawnInOrder
  19. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Yeah Mike, you've sort of found that out the hard way this year huh?:eek:

As for your rig Dreamcut...looks pretty darn good for a 13 year old!:nod: I used my Toro 521 snowblower for 3 years exclusively before I bought my Quad with a plow last winter...the quad was worth every penny!wesport Keep up the good work!

One thing though...why do you have driveway marker stakes on the sides of your blade?

I now have a similar tractor setup, except mine's about 20 years older, a little bigger, and has a monster snowblower on it!...only use the tractor for massive snows when the snow piles up too much for the quad (which hasn't happened yet, and at this rate may never happen), especially when I need to get rid of piles at the end of my drives to make room for more snow.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  20. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A possibility!

Here ya go