1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dream come ture

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jon Myers, Dec 8, 2000.

1. Jon Myers

Jon Myers Junior Member

I just wanted to say a big THANKS! for all the info. that i have learned from you guys! I just turned 18 in oct. and i got a ford f-150 for my birthday and the first thing i did was put a Meyer 7.5 poly. because I've always wanted a snow plow every since i was in grade school i would watch the salt crews during the winter, and i said to my self "I'm going to get one of those some day!" and about 6 years later I did! Thanks again!
  2. steveair

steveair Senior Member

All I got for my eighteenth birthday was a cupcake with 1 candle and a issue of Playboy. After looking at the centerfold, I said "I'm gonna get me some of that someday". I'm still waiting.

[Edited by steveair on 12-08-2000 at 03:33 PM]
  3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

I envy you two, all I got for my 18th was orders for Vietnam
    Too many years ago to remember the actual day except for the orders, well I did get free transportation!