1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drawings or manual for Meyer Snowplow needed!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Phil22, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Phil22

Phil22 Junior Member
    from Germany

Hi fellows,

I recently bought an Meyer Snowplow for my CJ3B jeep. It has an elecro-hydraulic lift (Electrolite T-5), angle has to be changed manually.

Does anybody have exploded view drawings or a manual?

That would help me a lot.

Thanks and keep´em rolling

Phil

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

Contact Meyer and see if they can send you what you are looking for. I hear Meyer gives fast service so i do not think there will be a problem:nod:

3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Phil, Are you looking for the plow, the mount or the pump? Plow and mount are pretty avail. Pump is kinda hard to come by. Parts are too. I have some parts on the shelf for the pump and some used controls too. No drawings on the plow or mount but Meyer should be able to help. They may have the pump stuff too. Jerre

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Phil, I forgot to say congrats on a find of a CJ3B. Not too many of them still in service in our area. It's good to see them still up and running. Jerre