1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drag car for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 18, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My drag car is for sale. Anybody interested hit me up for details. Best of everything, all fresh. Very fast N/A car. Ohio Crank 434 SBC with Glide, Strange 9", etc. $9k rolling, $16k with everything, $18k TK. Clean title.

Partial trades considered for anything of value plus cash. You name it. Bikes, plow stuff, trucks, cars, equpt, etc. It would take at least double my price to build this car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

I like the flat black sleeper look! Have you had it certified yet? What kind of chassis is it? 25.2 etc...

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks! Well, sleeper till it starts up Lol. It's certed 8.50's ;)

5. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

What kind of trans you run? Glide? lol Nevermind as I re-read anyhow nice ride free bump!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol..................and thanks!!

Car will be an easy 700hp. It should rip. Most would sh!t if they heard this motor. It sounds like a nasty big block. Most don't realize what a well designed and assembled big cube small block is capable of. ;)