1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dr. side 8'2'' boss ploy vee wing skin

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Nov 24, 2010.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

As the title states we have a 8'2'' poly skin off of a boss vee, its for the drives side wing. The frame work was bent so we got a new wing and we are scraping the frame. The poly skin has been taken off and is FREE to anyone who wants it. I will not ship this you will have to come pick it up. There are no holes in it or big scrathes. Just your normal wear from plowing. Its located in Holland, MI. Come and get it.

2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Aw man ! Lol. I was just through there today. I'd gladly take it off your hands. If you'd like ? Send me your address or an address in which we can meet.Thanks,Brad

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

PM sent.........

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Let me know if HEStufrthnnails dont take it, I may be interested. Have 2 blades this will fit on.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Will do. HEStufrthnnails do you know about when you might make it out to our shop?

6. HEStufrthnnails

Sorry its taking me so long to get back to you. I'll try to get by on Friday 11/5. If that works. Thanks. Do you think we're going to get any of this snow forcasted for tues.-thurs.?

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

yes that should be fine. If not I am going to contact the other member that wants it. No rush, just giving you first dibs. My plows are on, But I have to stake a few things first before I plow. But I am ready if need be.

8. HEStufrthnnails

Lol.My date was just a month off.Lol This friday anyhow. 12/3