1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dr. Atkins, too cheap for deicing ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PINEISLAND1, Apr 11, 2003.

1. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

2. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Maybe it's a low-salt type diet? :)

3. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

NO no, you got it all wrong. His diet makes him so far superior in health to the average human, he was sure he was strong & healthy enough to negociate icy walks without a problem, as well as his employees & clients.

4. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Just read in the news that he died from the injuries.

5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Oh great,the guy died and your makin fun of him BRL:jester: ,Ya jerk:D

6. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Arc, you should hear the stuff we're planning to say about *you* after you're gone.... :D

Arc in the afterlife ----> :yow!:

:D

7. Arc Burn

Listen "pops" the law of ages tells me i'll be talkin about you long before i'm gone:D

8. BRL

Man these kids these days have zero respect for their elders. What a shame! You might get to that point one day Arc.

If I had any idea he was in that bad of condition I probably wouldn't have made light of the situation. But it should make us all think a little. I have never thought about slip & fall cases in terms of potential fatalities, just injured butts, or wrists etc. This kind of proves the importance of our work I think.

And hey, I just reread my post. I wasn't making fun of him. That probably really was the reason he didn't want ice control services.

9. Arc Burn

Why i'm sorry BRL,i didn't realize you were an elder,it seems you forgot to enter your age in your profile,Sooooo,are you an elder?:D

10. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Couldn't resist !!

Sorry... too good an opportunity to pass up :D

Here's BRL's pic from a couple years ago !!

grampa.jpg

11. BRL

LOL for real! I'm a big kid in a getting close to the big hill body. 34 here. But I have respect for my elders unlike some of you other kids! We used to have a rocking chair when the kids were babies. I spent a few enjoyable shifts using it, and should fit right in when the time comes ;) Only problem was I'd fall asleep before the babies, so it became dangerous for them with out real support from me LOL.

12. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

I was gonna come on here and ask which lowballer had the Atkins account. :D

13. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

HE CALLED ME "pops"!!! :eek:

That does it! I shouldn't have to put up with that from some snot nosed kid. I'll put a stop to that right now.

I'm taking my age out of my profile...

:D

14. Arc Burn

Can't argue that digger,i've got a pretty bad cold right now so yes,i am a snot nosed kid:nod: :D