1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DQ #3a different types of contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Stonehenge, Dec 21, 2000.

1. Stonehenge

Stonehenge Member

I'm noticing in the replies to some of my questions (thanks a ton, BTW), that you have different contracts - It sounds like you have seasonal or multi-year contracts for commercial lots, and then maybe one year/seasonal contracts for residentials, and then others who call whenever they think they need it.

Do you have a vastly different contract for each? Do you even have contracts for the 'as needed' people?

Oh - one other question about residentials - does the same rule apply regarding teachers, doctors and lawers? You know what I mean.

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Doctors, lawyers, janitors....
    They all believe that they have THE most important jobs that means that they HAVE to get out of their driveways. Try telling any person that they are not important, and see how they react.
    We treat them all the same.

3. Samurai WeedWacker

Samurai WeedWacker Junior Member

Efficiency

When you've got a lot of places you should definitely do them in the most geographically efficient order. You don't need extra travel time.