1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

downeaster salter for dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by flykelley, Sep 14, 2014.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    I have a downeaster salter that fits a dump insert. It needs cleaning up and painting but it runs good. It comes with a Karrier harness and controller.
    $1000.00 or B.O.
    Waterford MI

Mike

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

Do you have any pictures?

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Ditto, also willing to ship? And do you know what inserts it will fit?

4. flykelley

Reply with a email or send me a PM and I will email you pictures.

Mike

5. flykelley

PM me a email, willing to ship if you pay for shipping cost. It will have to go via truck.

Mike

6. flykelley

Hi Guys
    Bumping this up, been trying to recover from rotor cuff surgery. That has slowed me down a lot. I have video of this unit running, just took it today. It does need a new secondary drive chain for the second auger. flykelley930@aol.com

Mike

7. flykelley

This unit has been sandblasted and painted. It needs a new drive chain for the secondary auger. I would also replace all bearings and you will a like new unit for a fraction of the cost.

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

8. flykelley

Sold Sold Sold