1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DownEaster dump bed tail gate salt spreader F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a new DownEaster tail gate salt spreader for sale. This model, you just remove your dumpbed insert tail gate and put this in its place. Unit will also work on EasyDump. The unit is a few years old but NEVER used! They replaced ALL bearings, motors and variable speed controller. I just paid $2700.00 will sacrafice for $2500.00. I've only run about 2 tons of salt through it and without any problems. Reason for selling.......Its getting very, very tough to meet up with the guy who has my bulk salt stored and he's trading me my bulk for his bagged salt so I can have a pallet on board when ever I need it. There is absolutley nothing wrong with this unit, it even looks like brand new. PM me if interested.

Yes I will put on a pallet and ship but at your expense. The unit ways about 150lbs but will need two guys to lift and install it.

2. Brian Young

Bump..................

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I will say the spreader is very nice and is a great buy. I have seen it.

4. Brian Young

New price.....make REASONABLE offer. I have to get rid of it soon, its in our way at the shop I work at! I'm thinking if some one offered $1700ish I will let it go! Thats a steal.

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

How about some pics.???????

6. Brian Young

Pics coming tomorrow (12/11)

7. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

free bump for you great price