1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Down to the wire rebuilding my MM1.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Brett K, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Brett K

Brett K Member

I had everything sandblasted, fixed some stress cracks, rebuilt the pump, all new lift and angling cylinders, hoses and fittings, pins, trip springs, cutting edge, nuts, and bolts. I am on the final color coats on the blade before reassembly. Lets hope there are no electrical gremlins on the truck side. Nothing like procrastination. Hopefully, I will be good to go in a week and no significant storms happen till I'm ready. Any advice on cleaning up the electrical connections? I was planning on some heavy duty electrical cleaner and some dielectric grease and see what happens.

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

What were you doing this summer? like most on here they spend all summer getting ready for winter. Nothing like waiting for the last minute, we call that crises management LOL:waving:

What's that there is a storm on the horizon??

3. Brett K

Brett K Member

WHat did I do this summer? Let's see....worked full-time in addition to a new roof on the house, new deck, new windows, new doors, and just finished remodeling the rec room in time for my daughter's first birthday.:dizzy:

I didn't even have time to fish:(