1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Double walled roof???

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by wkahler, Apr 8, 2008.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Was looking at a gun rack for the ceiling of my truck and found one i want, but it says to make sure it has a double walled roof. Now i am guessing since i have a 02 F-250 i have nothing to worry about, but i have never drilled anything into the roof or ceiling of my truck. I am guessing that they are talking about older trucks like the early 90's or some of those trucks that had no head liner..................but i wanted to check to see if anyone has tried anything like this before!!! Here is a link to what i was looking and with there warning under the price of the rack...... http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...e+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=truck+gun+rack&noImage=0 Let me know if you guys have any input on this strange question!!
  2. Indy

Indy Senior Member

don't know but I would call a local body shop and ask them or drive it to a shop and have them check if your not sure!!!:salute:
  3. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I know for a fact that the older Fords did, but I am not sure about the Superduties. I would bet they do though.
    Last edited: May 18, 2008
  4. Roof

I just installed clearance lights on my 2003 F-250, and the roof is 1 single panel.