1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dose it seem like everyone is waiting till the last minute this year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grnstripes, Sep 28, 2012.

1. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

Is it me or dose it seem like everyone is waiting till the last minute this year for contracts.
    I had probably 8 property managers call me this week and many more that we have done are still waiting to get they're RFP's out.
    The leaves have all changed and we are in full foliage 50s during the day 30's and 40's at night so any time now.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just like last year and the year before and before that and.......

3. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

ha ha ha yah i guess

4. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

dang, i had to check the date. im posotive there is a thread with the same exact thread title from last year.

5. danknight163

danknight163 Member

yea it's happen in ny too

6. BobbyZ

BobbyZ Junior Member

I do think it is fall out from the easy season we had last year...

7. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

For me, earliest signups ever. Folks calling me in August. Never happened before. Not sure if they all heard something I didn't . All small Commercial. Go figure. Of course, I haven't raise my prices in like 4 years due to the recession. Damn Lowballer :realmad:

8. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

I had a few contact me in spring, 1 for next year, and just got 6-7 calls the last 2 weeks. I havent heard from the regulars yet they might wait till end of oct like last year.