1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dont you hate it when....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Gusco, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Gusco

Gusco Senior Member

Dont you hate it when you get a contract where they specificaly stated no walkways are to be done. And then you get a call saying why didnt you do the walkways i thought that was included.

On the otherside....Dont you like it when a customer comes out to give a hand removing snow from the walks? Had that twice today. This one guy had a shovel that looked like a snowblower. I mean it wasnt powered at all. But it had an auger in it. I about pissed myself. I said dont mind i will take care of it. He said nah i need the excercise. Heh Heh.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I know I have one guy that does the same thing! There are no walks to be done, normally like on the small snow falls he goes out and does them himself but then when we get that one good snow he is on the phone bitching because I didn't shovel the walks! Claiming that we are supposed to and that we have done it everyother time!

What would one do then?

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

They sell that auger snow shovel at Home Depot I seen it yesterday.
    A man powered snow blower.