1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Don't let JD walk away with it!

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by grandview, Jan 11, 2010.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We need to make it a little closer contest. Don't let those Canadians embarrass us Americans!ussmileyflag

Join now and get 50 bucks off your membership if you use me(Grandview) as your referral:salute:

Here's the link to check it out.
    http://www.sima.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=5.

2. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

but OBAMA took all my money!.... sorry :popcorn:

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I don't know.. What about that free jacket he was offering?? I just may go canadian for that jacket.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  4. grandview

Once you go over the bridge ,you might not get back in. Buy American! :salute:

5. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Well since you put it that way............... I'll have to go with JD.:laughing:tymusic

6. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

You should join anyway and come to the symposium in providence RI this year. You would love it. I already made hotel reservations there

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I guess I'll see you there then. I've gone the last 2 years and it's great. The jacket is American made BTW.

8. grandview

Buy American! And with the exchange even, you might as well use me as a referral!

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I would be surprised if the jacket was from anywhere in North America.:drinkup:

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the help.:rolleyes: LOL

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looking at all those sailboats I don't think you need any help.tymusic

12. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

When is the sign up deadline for this? I would love to go to that. I will sign up this week, after all this snow we're getting though the next couple days. payup

13. grandview

14. eshskis

eshskis Senior Member
    from 4

I would have possibly joined but since I am skeptical on everything priced based on income I choosed to ask a few questions first. My perfectly legitimate and politely asked question on their price spread for membership went ignored, it made the decision not to join and send them money an absolute no brainer.

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

All members receive the same access regardless of size. Larger companies pay a higher portion of dues because they have more employees taking advantage of the web resources, program discounts, etc. than the smaller companies. A tiered pricing structure is not uncommon in trade associations.

16. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

JD, thanks for the vest! Its really nice and warm. Its the perfect plowing jacket, you can keep the window open, yet still keep the important parts of the body warm!! Thanks man, it fits nice.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Glad you finally got it, thanks again.

18. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

GV, think this guy posted on the wrong thread?:realmad:...:laughing:
    Well said. Perhaps you can be a moderator one day Dave.:drinkup:

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I actually copied that from another thread from Martin that wrkd at Sima. I really should have stated that. Thanks for the GV comment though. :laughing::laughing:

20. grandview

JD,go back to your own thread!