1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dont laugh...my fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Jan 11, 2010.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

doesnt really have anything to with plowing. but since it hasnt snowed enough to plow in awhile. i put my fleet together, its gotton alittle bigger then i ment it. my grandma said if i get 2 more i'll have one for every day haha which isnt a bad idea. i hope to be buying a '98 expedition here soon and i'd love to have a '95-'96 EB bronco one day also.

anyway...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Looks like you love explorers. Nice excursion, i love the light bar on the front.

3. 91AK250

yeah i love explorers, the green one is my baby. the black one next to the plow truck is my V8 donor for mine. but untill i do the swap its a decent extra truck to have around.

thanks, i love my excursion...allways wanted one and was so glad to get one. hopfully some big changes for it coming this summer.

then my dad also has a explorer and i have 2 parts explorers lol so all together we have 6 explorers in the yard...obsessed? alittle. lol

all together we have 15 cars/trucks in the yard.

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I like your truck and Excursion.

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

You ever going to put a blade on that Excursion? For a '91 your F-250 looks to be in great shape!

6. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Why would we laugh at that? You have more cars on your property than I've had all my life?

91AK250, lemme ask you something, do you like Fords?:cool:

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I just have to ask why...4 Suvs? Your not married and have no kids (at least what I recall) seems kinda excessive lol I love the excursion though! I wan't a loaded one with a diesel but never come across one that I like!

8. V-Boss

V-Boss Member

Nice, I see someone likes Fords. My parents have an Explorer, I just love driving it, she does donuts really well :D V8 in it is the way to go.

9. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Looks good man. I'm a big explorer fan too. I miss my old 97XLT a lot. Plenty of power and such a nice ride!

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

you must get a real good deal on insurance...

11. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Nice lineup. Those exploders are great for 4x4'in.
    You almost had it lined up with the years they were made.

12. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

It was like a day in heaven when the people that had mine traded it in.. Limited with 7.3 in perfect condition with 112k on it.. I have been offered close to double what i paid and i will not sell it.

13. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

My thoughts too. I would hate to be the one paying those premiums.

14. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

He said a couple of them were parts vehicles so he might not have to insure them all.
    I have 4 cars on insurence and it does make it cheaper. The difference for 2 or three almost offset for me but my 3rd and 4th are cheapy cars with liability

15. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

nice fleet man!.lol i love the 250. the only thin id have different is the grill (i go for the stock look with my stuff) but that is still a very nice truck and to each his own.. lol

16. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

:laughing:..........:laughing::laughing:

Just kidding! That's a pretty big fleet. I bet a lot of people wish they had what you have, except all chevy!wesport

17. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I see 4 vehicles that should have plows :p

18. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

nice! do you have aftermarket lights in the 250? they look very bright!

19. 91AK250

whew lotta things to awsner i'll try to get to them all.

the excursion is my daily driver/people hauler no plow will go on her. she will prolly never see a trailer in the rest of her life either. but it looks as though she never saw a trailer in her life by the looks of the hitch..the paint inside it is untouched a good sign in my eyes.

for the insurance, the excursion is the most expensive. i'm on with my dad so curently we have 4 explorers(one is my dads '99 rest ae mine),1 excursion, 1 f-250 and a '76 corvette(my dads) on it. its not as bad as you would think..the most expensive is my excursion because of my age(20) and its the newest truck on there.

the other 2 explorers i have are not insured/registered and hopfully the shells will be hauled off this summer once i have them all stripped.

i have 8000K HIDs in the f-250 best mod i've ever done. i also have HIDs in the excursion and explorer. i hate driving somthing without them now.

why 4 SUVs? why not? lol some people like classic cars some sports cars..i myself love pickups and suvs...ford to be exact lol

we are a ford family, i'll have to get a picture when i have all the familys cars/trucks in the driveway..its a sight.

oh and the grill on the f-250..i liked the stock one also.. and i still have it. but i put the billet on there so i could put the lights behind the grill..it prolly wont be like that forever but for now i like it.

20. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I wish I could say I owned all that...