1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Don't know what to buy. Need help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by thomas_e102, Nov 19, 2009.

1. thomas_e102

thomas_e102 Member

Not sure on what to do. I don't want to spend a lot on a warning light but, I don't want my truck look like it just came out of a circus. I have to be able to take it off but, I don't want it to blow off. It can not be hard wired. So what do you guys think. Are strobes better then rotators? What do you guys like and why? Thanks again for all the help.

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

LED's, Rotators then Strobes. All depends on the budget your working with and if you want it low profile or what. Budget is the main thing. You can get a good duel rotator for under $150 you just don't want to get chinese junk. People on here can aim you the right directions and suggest a few places.

3. Deco

Deco Senior Member

4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I ordered from Sirennet for years, the last two orders came from strobesnmore, they are in RI, shipping only takes on day and their shipping charges are very reasonable.

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Check with Dissociative in other threads in here, he should be able to line you up with someone that may be local and help you with the install... He's up in Cook County!

:waving: