1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dolly system for MD 75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by FR93, Nov 23, 2015.

1. FR93

FR93 Junior Member

What's the best dolly system to store and easily move a MD 75? Tried making a cart but wasn't able to get the jack underneath. Bought the 3 individual dolly carts and I have the same issue when trying to put the jack in. Im currently using a pallet but would like something that takes up less room.

2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

On my Western MVP, I put two snowmobile dollies under the blade (they have grooves in them that keeps the blade from sliding off them) and car tires dollies under the two jackstands. They work great in my garage.

Not familiar with your plow, but at least this might give you some ideas.

3. CraigH

CraigH Junior Member

I use a pallet jack.

4. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

[​IMG]

Built one myself after trying 2 different store bought dollies which did not work at all.

norb5150 likes this.
  5. FR93

FR93 Junior Member

I tried that but was not able to put the jack in. What did you use while still being able to insert the jack? Any other pictures?

6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I am interested in this home made one.

7. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

It's made from lumber and casters I had laying around. I just threw it together with little to no planning. The jack sits on a piece of wood so the whole thing rolls around in my garage. I drop the plow on the dolly and move it out of the way when done plowing. When it snows I roll it to the truck and reconnect.

[​IMG]

8. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I use 3 furniture Dolly's from Harbor Freight. Under the A Frame I lay a 4x4 across the dolly. it is perfect height for me. I roll plow right into position and done. I have also thought about putting a board across the dolly by the A frame to use jack, but no hurry right now. next time i am at my shop i will take a picture. I drive my truck as a daily driver, and when it does not snow i remove plow.

9. FR93

FR93 Junior Member

Great thanks for the help, a picture would be awesome when you get a chance.

10. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Finally had a chance to get to my shop to take the plow off, and get a few pictures

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg