1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dollar general stores northeast

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FISHERBOY, Jun 29, 2016.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Just wondering on what national maintenance company has the contract for the Dollar General's in the Northeast

2. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

LAST TIME I heard it was Level one maintenance, if its still them forget it

3. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i know ferrandino made a push this year, they picked up the bank of americas and the walgreens up here.

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Level One maintenance....what a joke. They make Ferrandino look like a rock star company to work for :laughing:

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Ferrindino had Walgreen for last 2 years by us
    Know they just lost Longhorns and another restaurant Bahamas breeze and pretty sure they lost Olive Garden also
    Not gonna start bashing any nco but I won't work for any again I'd rather go back to residential

6. 160SR

160SR Junior Member
    from nh

Innovations In Management. Did work in NH for them ( not plowing )
    120 day payers if jump thru right hoops. Never talk to the same person twice.

7. SnowIndustryExprt

SnowIndustryExprt Junior Member

Facility Source landed all 5000 locations for this season

8. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

I have done work with several of these companies mentioned. IIM is a joke. Ferrindino isn't good either.

9. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

Who is that?

10. lfaulstick

lfaulstick Senior Member
    from PA

i talked to iim today as well they told me they lost it . i also called corporate dg was on hold for an hour, and finally got some one and they took contact info and made it sound like all plowing is going through them this year no nationals