1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dollar General out to bid???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Oct 8, 2009.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I used to service Dollar general locations through IPT but now I am hearing they are losing the contract. I had a good deal with them and would like to continue servicing. Anyone hear about how Dollar General is handling their snow this year?

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

My contact as DG Corp Office said there using a Call Center

3. snowbrothers101

Any idea if it was FM's or a different Call Center?

4. snowbrothers101

Anyway I can call your contact to ask about my local sites? That would be awesome if possible.
    Thanks

5. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

There using this call center for all DG sites....

.... Check pm....

6. brian85

brian85 Junior Member

any one out there have any good things to say about any of these national compaines like usm ,or spring wise etc which ones are good to work for and which ones pay

7. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

What u want to know? and about who?

There are plenty of threads about these company's on this site.

8. plowguy28

plowguy28 Junior Member

A company called "Innovations in managment" is handling the dollar generals. I mow the dollar general for them and they handle the snow removal too. They are late paying.... but do pay

9. snowbrothers101

Innovations in Management? Is that a National Company that would have the sites in my area or just some local company that subs them out to you?

10. brian85

brian85 Junior Member

i just wondering if anyone has anything good to say about usm i,m scared to work for them and not get paid i,m a small bussines cant aford to not get paid but at the same time my walmart contract is all most 70 percent of my income

11. brian85

brian85 Junior Member

snow brothers 101 do you work in central pa

12. snowbrothers101

I do not. My Step Dad runs a small shop there but I moved back to Montana and am working wiht my brother's GC company.

13. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

hey clapper mind sending me the contact info.. wouldn't mind checking it out for my area.

14. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Ok Who ever wants to know something... PM or email me and i'll try to answer u

15. plowguy28

plowguy28 Junior Member

"innovations in managment" are a national company. they are out of oregon

16. Snowdog22

Snowdog22 Junior Member

I must be lucky with the DG that I service. Hutton Developement out of Chattanooga is in charge and they are great to work with.

17. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

plow guy 28, do you contract with innjovations? if so what kind of rates are you getting with them, i went on their site last night and they sent me an application today, and asked for our rates, don't want to leave any money on the table, so i thought i would ask, thanks