1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Doing the SNOW DANCE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by amvega, Feb 24, 2007.

1. amvega

amvega Junior Member

National weather service calling for 2" to 4" of the white stuff. Could get 5" to 9" if it doesn't mix with sleet. I'm praying for all snow. Need the $$$$$$!!!!!
  2. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

You can dance all you want so long as I don't get anymore of the white stuff here in Buffalo. I'm sick of snow and want spring.
  3. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Stroudsburg,Pa.--2-4 inches
    may mix with sleet into Monday.Accumulations of 3-6 if sleet does not mix in.
  4. amvega

amvega Junior Member

This will be only the second time we get to drop the plow in Central PA.
  5. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

The cash register is open-Fill-er up please!!!

payup payup Snow update for the Poconos is now 4-7.
  6. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

I just saw on NWS 3-7 for Nassau Co. Long Island, accuweather still says mix 1-2. Who the hell knows? A few more before spring would be good. Outta nowwhere if we get more than a few inches here
  7. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

xysport prsport I'm dancin' fo da snow prsport xysport
  8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

NOAA's saying 3-5" here in Northern, NJ...sure hope it comes!
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

wont mount the plow back in till i see ground covered i learned my lesson already
  10. daplowman

daplowman Member

Joining in the snow dance

My truck doesn't need to try and plow any more ice. That shtuff was horrible, I was thinking about dumping some "Everclear" in my gas tank just to reward my truck for making it through. LOL Amvega, what area are you in? send me a PM
  11. RICHIE K

RICHIE K Member
    from NJ

Im ready for spring cleanups, have 5 large hardscape jobs to start it figures dont snow all freaken winter but what are you going to do
  12. amvega

amvega Junior Member

I here ya. We have a football field to sod first thing in the spring so they can play on this fall. It'll prabably snow up to May, with the way this winter is going. Oh well, gotta love the easy moneypayup payup
  13. phofmann

phofmann Junior Member
    from Va

purplebou :bluebounc :redbounce
    4 to 6 here in DC!!!!