1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Doing it wrong this WHOLE time.......

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sappel138, Jan 5, 2011.

1. sappel138

sappel138 Member

2. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

that is so funny. Way to save a buck though
  3. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

He probaly spent 100 in lumber, he probaly should have saved a few more pennies and bought a used snowblower off craigslist.
  4. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Yeah, but the blower doesn't have the CD player, tush heater, and cup holder for his jumbo triple latte......
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Fixed for ya.
  6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What a waste of time. Doesnt look like it works for crap.
  7. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

He could of at least used 2x12's to move alot more snow. I'd get the driveway shoveled faster than using his plow.
  8. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Reminds me of when I was in high school. My buddy and I bolted a 5'w x 15"tall peice of plywood to the front bumper of his VW bug. Worked rather well...lol

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

i guess its good if it works for him. i cant see it working for me though
  10. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

yea it doesn't look to efficient, but I give him props for trying, he could have attached a sheet of metal or plyboard so he could actually move it and not end up under the truck/suv
  11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

OMG, all I have to say is "Dumb A*S"....lolololol:nono:
  12. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

It looks like it just disturbs where the snow fell instead of actually moving it anywhere...:laughing:
  13. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

i've seen that before... i guess it works for him but i wouldn't give it 10 seconds.
  14. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

He should have just got a low-baller to do his driveway for the whole season for the $100 he spent!:drinkup:
  15. tkahike

tkahike Member

My friend used to bolt a piece of plywood in front of his power wagon and push out of his driveway....it worked lol
  16. Mister Plow

Mister Plow Senior Member

17. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

No check out his updated version, he has been sinking more money into his skunk plow.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i don't blame the guy for trying what he did in concept but what he did is atrociuos, in the bliazzrd of 93 i didn't have a plow but 4 foot of snow and a old chevy caprice, and being a carpenter a pieceof 3/4 ply that i screwed to said bumper and simply backed out of my driveway done in seconds lol,

but i didn't brag about it it was all hush hush
  19. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

20. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Well, I'm thinking at least he got the 6.2L diesel part right.......That type of drivetrain has got to be able to push some snow.....