1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawncare18, Feb 3, 2010.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Anyone take there dogs plowing? Any pics of your dog? Just got a 15 week old black lab. Post pics soon. He comes everywhere with me.

BDEMOTT Senior Member

here's mine he used to come everytime but now i would have to drag him to the truck at 2 am ....he likes his sleep!

BDEMOTT Senior Member

and another in the snow

4. powerstroke7.3

powerstroke7.3 Junior Member

Here's mine

Harvey, etc 132.jpg
  5. xll_VIPER_llx

xll_VIPER_llx Senior Member

Man thats a gorgeous sheppard, i lost my 130 pound sheppard a year ago and i miss him dearly... he wasnt a dog or a pet he was just like my son, his pups are serving duty on the ontario provincial police force.
  6. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

Good luck with the lab, We have about a 3.5yr old black lab female, she's just over the 100lb mark, very big girl....

Most of the time I would like to shoot her.... Not with a camera though! LOL

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i made the mistake of taking my dog to work, i went from having awesome sheperds to sharpeis, awesome little dog, my ***** is actually birthing right now lol, so far we are at 7, lots of dark ones like dad, still happening though so we will see,

but i can't pick up my keys without my dog running for the door, he is a smaller dog than a sheperd but he does guard my van from bad people very well,

BDEMOTT Senior Member

here is my father-in-laws shepherd, straight from germany. He's been doing all the ratings this past year in hopes they can find a female to breed with. He is an absolute athlete, watching him do bite work is amazing.

Plucknette Oct 2009 081.jpg
  9. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

my dog would be all over the cab, she has no truck legs, constantly falling all over the place on turns and braking. she stays home for plowing, she does ride along with me some days for errands though
  10. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

I tried but she's too high strung! She bounces all over the truck and tries to attack evry oncoming vehicle when driving down the road. Funny at 1st but really annoying later. Also slobbers up the windows.
    She's a Jack Russel Terrier. Wish I had her energy!:redbounce
  11. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

here are my two doing what they do best.

i also attached a pic of 2 baby foxes found wandering the road (i think their mother was hit by a car). we kept them for a couple of days and then gave them over to the humane society who put them back into the wild. they were a lot of fun. i wish i could've kept them...
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  12. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I got my shepard about 3 yrs ago cute little puppy went with me plowing for about 2.5 months then every time after that he would get sick in the truck had to stop taking him now every time i go he gives me that little look . maybe i should give it another try.
  13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My shepherd
  14. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

my little boy and his cinder block snow ball
  15. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I'm lucky,where ever I go Spike is sure to be there with me. Spike is an 80lb shepherd/rotty mix . He and I have been together 24/7 for 5.5 yrs now. He spends a lot of time in his office.

Spike hard day at the offic3 12710 003.jpg
  16. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

I take my Golden retriever wih me when I am plowing solo. She only lasts about 2 hours before she gets bored. Funny thing is she keeps nudging me when she is bored and I am driving.
  17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

haha sounds like shepherd. He will sit in the back over the center console looking out the front windshield. And when he gets bored he will keep nudging my arm and stuff to pet him. And I normally bring his ball with him because he likes to chew on it for some odd reason haha.
  18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2 year old German Shepherd just like Lj's.

I also have an 11 year old Rottweiler... Hes about 160 pounds..

Ill get some pics.
  19. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Gorgeous pit! How old? My 9y/o brindle pit comes with me just about everywhere except plowing. She is my 3rd pit bull, I would never want any other breed. It's a shame they get such a bad rap because of the actions of irresponsible people.
  20. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Where is this dog now?