1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dogg Owner

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mikef54, Nov 28, 2008.

1. mikef54

mikef54 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Installed a few weeks ago but no snow so just sit and wait the way I like it.

2. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Nice set -up! Good luck with it.
  3. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Snow dogg appears to be a up and coming plow brand...
  4. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

looks good!:drinkup::drinkup:
  5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking. Alot of guys are buying them up this year.
  6. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

If they had a V I might have gone with them instead of going with new VXT. Nothing against Boss but had seen a Dogg at a trade show and it really looks like a solid plow.
  7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking set up :nod:. Is that a 1/2 ton truck?
  8. mikef54

mikef54 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Yes 07 New Style Crew Cab
  9. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

They do have a v dont they? its at the bottom of the page as an advertisement.
  10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They do have the v's out on the market one was being installed when I got my Western installed at the same place.
  11. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

how do you like it ? i have one on order once the 2009 trucks come in :cool:
  12. mikef54

mikef54 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Have yet to use it. Did a night hookup and was running for a flashlight to line up. During the day it was very easy line up drive up pull lever insert pin plug in remove jack and go. The removable jack is a bit awkward but only used for removal and install. This will be the first time out without quick connects. First blade on a 86 Chevy Western cable operated second was 92 Chevy with Meyers E60 tube mount. I have yet to operate it in inclement weather. But I think the stainless looks really good on the truck.
  13. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

If they have them out. Their being kept secret. Snow Dogg's website says they have them but you can't click the link. The plow selector doesn't offer it either. My local dealer said they were still about a year out from being released in spring. I am however very happy with my 8'2" VXT.
  14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice plow, I wish the md's headlights sat up higher like the hd's, they just seem low to me
  15. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

i would of bought one og those instead of my myer this year if we had a dealer here. They look sharp and sturdy as all heck.
  16. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey Guys,
    Thought I would ad a few pics of my "Dogg." I had it installed on the 11th and I've been out 7 times already this season. It performed great. I had only used Westerns and Meyers in the past, but for the price you can't beat the Dogg. I got this 7.5 MD along with Timbrens in front AND rear for $4000 out the door.

2008-11-28 004 copy.jpg

2008-11-28 003 copy.jpg

2008-11-28 005 copy.jpg