1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does this sound right??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Jake T., Jan 5, 2009.

1. Jake T.

Jake T. Junior Member

I e-mailled a Fisher dealer (Lang's corner) and asked for a couple of quotes. Here is the answer I got:

'The frame kit 7174 is in stock for 593.00/all new electrical for the 04 F150 [which has to be a three plug]

is 959.75

which includes the controller-if you have one deduct 298.00

To convert your two plug plow to a three plug plow is 174.00'

Does the electrical quote seem a little high??

Jake...

2. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

that's sounds about right. Look on Ebay or craigslist. You'll find better deals. I found a guy on Ebay who bought out a couple of Fisher dealers that went out of business. I save a few hundred dollars buying through him.

Also, buy the controller on Ebay or Craigslist as well. You'll probably get it for ~$200.

3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

yeh that seems right to me too. It all added up to about $900 for me

4. duramaxblade

duramaxblade Member

Lang's corner is right down the street from me. The guy Paul is the best in the business. Sometimes it seems like he is expensive, but the fact that you can just call him if you have bought the part from him and that he knows everything about Fisher plows is priceless. He is the ONLY Fisher authorized dealer in NH. Go ahead and buy the controller online, but for your other part there, get it from Paul.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Got an almost brand new and COMPLETE 3 plug 3 port truck side wiring setup for your truck.

You can't use the PM features yet as a newbie, but you can email me direct if your interested: [​IMG]

6. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

He is 1 of 12 authorized Fisher Dealers.

Brian