1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does this look better?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Caleb55, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

This is how my light mount looked when I bought the truck. I cut it down some, and added some different lights.

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, I was worried when I saw the first picture, thinking you had ALREADY cut them down some! The second looks much better

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That definately looks better. You did a good job with what you had to work with. I would have been embarrassed if I built something like that in the first pic.
  4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

new one looks 100 times better...you should give it a paint job this summer but it deff looks better good job...
  5. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

What lights?

Doesn't look as good as the pic's on the wall! LOL Hippy
  6. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

It"ll blend in alot more if you paint it black, otherwise it looks good.

Who cares if it looks alittle odd as long as it works, and holds up.
  7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

HEY....Why do you have my wife hanging on your wall? :eek:
  8. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

NO shes in my bed..LOL .....you jumped right into that one EH!! LOL :gunsfiring:
  9. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Thanks for the compliments guys, the old mount gave you huge blind spots when driving. And you guys have it wrong, that's MY wife on the wall! :waving:
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

where in NH are you??
  11. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

So. Weare Hippy