1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does the slick stick still have float position?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by stovestoker, Dec 24, 2008.

1. stovestoker

stovestoker Junior Member

I am thinking about changing from touch pad to slick stick. Can the slick stick still angle left and right in a float position? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

No you can't angle while in float with the slick stik. You can angle it then go to float but not both at the same time. I never really had a problem with it.
  3. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

touch pads are very poor controllers.
  4. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

Depends what you are used to I guess. That little "feature" of the slik stik annoys me. I switched back to the dual switches.
  5. huss691981

huss691981 Member

dual toggle switch, the only way to go. you vcan angle while lowering and floating. with the slick stick you have to move up out of float to angle then back to float.