1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does the lighting itch ever go away?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Hubjeep, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I keep thinking about adding more. Maybe an LIN3 inside each rear side window? :dizzy: :blush2:
  2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Nope. Sorry... Not until the wife cuts you off...
  3. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

4. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

It never ends... If it flashes I want it!!!!
  5. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Hmmm, I just thought of something... my front and rear lights are within the wiper's path, these side lights will have no wipers, I wonder if snow will just accumulate in front of them resulting in a yellow glow? :confused:
  6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm told that I have a "flashy light" sickness. lol
  7. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

The itch never goes away If it lights ,flashes and is LED I will have it,That ole saying that a Boy and his Toys will always be a Boy
    My light budget is endless until my spouse throws me out
  8. ottawa-ottawa

ottawa-ottawa Member
    from Ottawa

Nope, before I got into the snow Business, I owned a Mobile DJ business, Spent over 60 000K on lighting alone, and still, I felst like I wanted more, Im trying to control myself for the snow business.. Its hard LOL!
  9. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

IT WILL NEVER END LOL if it looks good, works good, and we like it we will always buy it even if we dont need it
  10. overtime

overtime Senior Member

I always want more lights. I wanna add 2 in the grille and 2 on the back rack but wife said no. and no i guess works.
  11. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

more more more
  12. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

haha no it never ends. and ive never seen too much snow packed on the side windows of any truck so u should be fine mounting them there
  13. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

no not really. thats why i like doing other guys trucks then they pay for it. and i get to use new stuff
  14. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

NEVER!!! there is rehab...
  15. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

thats not such a good price on those....
  16. Premier

Premier Senior Member

It will never end, the more lights the better your ride.. (also seems to attract the idiots, but what can you do? have to havre your light on :) )
  17. jhook

jhook Senior Member

And even if you think you don't need more lights, after a while you will justify it in your head so that everyone who doesn't have them is not nearly as advanced as you are.
  18. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

It never goes away. I want two in the grille and some Len3's on the back end of my trailer.