1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does someone live near Seabrook, New Hampshire with Heavy Truck knowledge?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JD Dave, Dec 27, 2010.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'm looking at a 33k GVW 2007 salt truck in Seabrook and since I'm 12 hours away I'm wanting to find someone who can look at the truck for me. I'm wanting to drive it home and it's a considerable amount of money so I don't want to get screwed. I will pay you for your time but am wanting someone with a little knowledge.

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Hey I would help but you are closer than I am. :drinkup:

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I wish you were close because I'd know you'd give the truck a good look over. The truck is an 07 Freighliner with 21k on it so it should be pretty close to new but I need to drive it home and I don't want any unexpected problems. :drinkup:

4. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

Hi Dave, we have never spoken before but I am a truck and equipment mechanic down in mass, I own my own repair shop and trucking company and I should be able to help you out, I'm probably only less then 2 hours from Seabrook NH and would to happy to take a ride up to give the truck a good look over and road test. Please let me know if I may be of service and we can set something up.

Thanks, Alex

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Do you need a CDL for that Truck......:eek:....:waving:....:laughing:

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I sent you a PM thanks.

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Not if you put a slow moving sign on it.