1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does Meyer make mounts for 05 GMC Canyon

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Piston_Honda, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Piston_Honda

Piston_Honda Junior Member
    from Canada

Hi, I'm new to the site and was wondering if Meyer makes a quick attach mount for a 05 GMC Canyon. I have the permanant mount but it was on a S-10 and it doesn't fit a Canyon. The frame is wider on the truck I have now. I might have to cut chop rebuild the old mount but it seems like alot of work. If there is one I would like to know. It would probably better on the truck then the heavy bulky old mount. Any ideas?

2. dirtcowboy

dirtcowboy Junior Member

The Meyer site has a drive pro for an 05 canyon

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Your old conventional blade will not work with the available mounts. You will have to either custom fab something or buy a complete new unit.

4. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

It will look like a hack job if you try to put it on the Canyon.Save the headache and buy something made to fit. By the way nice reference to Punch Out.

5. Piston_Honda

Piston_Honda Junior Member
    from Canada

Thanks guys for the advice. I paid like $750 for this plow and a drive pro is going to be close to $4000. Not quite in the budget for now. Looks like custom mounts.