1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does It Piss You Off

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cincy snowdog, Dec 31, 2005.

1. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

When You Are Plowing A Lot And See Someone Doing Doughnuts In Your Windrows ?it Does Me -i Had A Fellow In A Lowered Dodge Dakota Do That So I Just Sat And Watched,well Then He Decided To Go In The Store So I Waited For Min And Very Nicely Went Up And Pushed A Nice Little Pile On The Drivers Side So He Could Wipe His Feet On To Get Down In His Truck(i Didnt Touch The Truck With Snow Just Nice Little Pile).then The Way He Pulled In He Had To Back Out To Leave So I Had That Row To Finish And As Aproached The Back Of His Truck I Picked Up The Blade And Left Him A Nice Pile.
    Well About Twenty Later He Came Out ,we Watched Him For About Five Mins To Get Out ,wasnt Big Pile But Enough That Them ******** Lowered Trucks Cant Move. He Finally Got Out ,so Now He Is Mad,he Goes And Starts More Doughtnuts And After About Five He Gets Little More Daring Then Wham He Slams A Curb Stops The Truck Ran His Bell,he Sat There Sec. Then Pulled Off Slowly.

the Funniest Parts Is He Plows Snow Now I Just Saw His Truck-so If You Live In Cinti Ohio ,have A Yellow Dodge Dakota With Large Ugly Flames----how You Feel Now ?If I Could Think Of His Name I Would Say It ,
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  2. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

He's probably one of those people who plows for friends and thinks he's a real man with a plow. But...

Real Men Have Talent :cool:
  3. alittle1

alittle1 Member

Maybe it was his way of telling you that He could 'plow circles around you'! Little things amuse little minds. None the less, he is probably putting in a complaint against you right now for the repair of his vehicle_ hidden curb or something. Not worth the effort.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Piss me Off?
    The guys who plow driveways after I've done the road way and leave a mess in the middle of my already plowed roads.
    People in parking lots who think they have to park in some preordained spot. You clean a nice area near the doors so the "I have to be there early" people have a clean place to park out of the way of snow removal, and they fight their way across the lot to park in an unplowed area because "I always park here." You don't dare bury them, and they're the first to complain because you "missed a spot". :realmad:
  5. maxwell

maxwell Member
    from nw ohio

not really, #1 he drives a dodge
    #2 im too busy keeping track of 62 aacounts and 20 drivers
    he gets in my way i beat his ass
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Same here, i'm too busy to sweat the small stuff when plowing. You can do doughnuts all you want around me, I don't own the lots. But if you get in my way or my emplyees way you will be in trouble.
  7. maxwell

maxwell Member
    from nw ohio

thanks dlcs - i have a good story from last night but im too drunk to type right now - have a great new year
  8. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I like donuts. The only thing that pisses me off is trying to read a post where the first letter of every word has been capitalized. Gives me a headache.
  9. cincy snowdog

sorry about your luck DAN in detroit but i didnt type it that way i suppose the server did.as for basher i undertand your point but we dont push it into or across your streets so sorry about your issues.
    the point i was making was that in the past i had this guy do that and yes it did piss me off because his donuts were making a mess from the windrows we had from long inline plowing,he was making more work for us(per push lot) and he didn't have a plow ,but this year i saw a sign by his house for snowplowing ,he is plowing now and probably see's my side of the story.

i dont care if they do them where we haven't plowed.
  10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sorry Cindysnowdog, I thought this thread was headed for what people do to pisses you off when plowing. Didn't mean to interrupt your venting, my bad.
  11. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

and i was only kidding ;)
  12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i have several communication company lots and this communication company union drivers are a pain in our butts my guys are always calling me saying these guys are doing dounuts burnouts running in frount of our trucks its dangerous out there
  13. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Why do you capitalize every word?
  14. cincy snowdog

Joel I Didnt Do It On Purpose The Computer Or The Server Does That I Am Not Sure Why But You Aint The Only One To Say That Maybe Me I Cant Say For Sure ???any Help Here
  15. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

LOL that too :)
  16. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

The only thing I don' like about someone and donuts is if I see they're eating them and I don't have time to stop to eat.
  17. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

I could really care less as long as they arn't close to hitting me.
  18. Calamari

Calamari Member

send options

Looks like you have your e-mail options set up to capitalize every word when you hit "send". Check "send" and/or "outbox" options.