1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does Boss make a mount for plow electrical connections?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ground Control, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Ground Control

Ground Control Member

Does anyone know if Boss makes a mount for the wiring so that it doesnt just hang on the bumper?

DSC01195.jpg

2. AlaskaShooTer

AlaskaShooTer Member

Yikes

They must. My 2006 9'2" Boss Polly V came with a very nice metal bracket that mounted above my bumper and holds the two wire sets in place all ready to plug the plow into.

George
    Twisp, WA

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

They sure do...

Power cable bracket: MSC03491
    Control plug bracket: MSC03813

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I just threw one away over the weekend.

Good Luck Mike

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  6. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I run mine just behind the front grill on the drivers side. They tuck nicely between the transcooler and front cross member when not in use.

7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I just seen these on Ebay. in the search bar type in #250201643955. These are what you are looking for I believe

8. NEWENGLAND

NEWENGLAND Junior Member

You should have got one with your Plow

You should have got one with your Plow

Looks like you bought your plow from the same dealer that installed mine. I had to rewire everything.

Dipstick head even ran the control wire through the cluch pedal hole where it was snagging on my clutch pedal.

I called BOSS and they sent me a nice Stainless Steel Mounting bracket that was supposed to have been installed by the dealer. Two screws onto your bumper and it dresses the Power and control connectors nicely.

HINT: Get some Nyoprean Pipe Insullation and good quality Electrical tape and wrap it around all your Hydraulic lines to protect and insulate them.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008