1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone watch this guy?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by stroker79, Sep 10, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

2. 01FordPlower

01FordPlower Member
    from PA

WHO, The Mad Man. OHH yeah, I feel like live move in with him in the winter, thats how much I watch his blogs, he is crazy though. At our office we have a special Professional version of accuweather, where we are allowed to call into accuweather directly, and I actually got to speak with him on the phone, the man is an animal. But, for the most part his predictions were wrong a lot. But I still stand by him, he's better than a lot of the forecasters out there!!

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

haha, nice. Yeah i subscribe to accuweather professional but i never really call in. Its funny because he is always talking about snow. in the link to his most recent blog above he even says too bas its not january right now because the rain that is coming through would be an awesome snow storm. what a tease! lol

4. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

The madman is great he gets all of us ready for winter, even today on his post he's talking about snow for the winter :bluebounc