1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone use this system?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by whosnext, Dec 7, 2009.

1. whosnext

whosnext Junior Member
    from nh

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

what type of unit are you putting this on?

3. whosnext

whosnext Junior Member
    from nh

its going on a polaris rzr

4. kelly67

kelly67 Junior Member

I use a vee blade with manual adjustments an would love to have full hyd. My next 4 wheeler will be a utv with that set up.

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

That's what I want. I Rhino with a hydo V plow with a nice enclosed cab with windshield wiper. :)

6. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

That's exactly what I want too. Tired of getting soaking wet trying to keep up with a storm. :mad: If I can put a heater in one... it will have it! :D

7. M&S Property

M&S Property Senior Member

That system looks nice but just seems like a bit of overkill to me. UTV's have their limitations and I don't think that you would get the same benefit out of a v on a rzr as you would on a truck. Unless you just want it for fun and have the money for it that would be sweet.

8. whosnext

whosnext Junior Member
    from nh

i here ya...im starting to rethink....3k plow....12k rzr, 15k would buy a truck with plow..

9. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

yes it is alot of money to sink into just plowing snow. But due you have other use's for the RZR where you don't have other uses for a truck that you have the snowplow on.

if you already have the rzr then that is a nice way to go.

just my thought's

sublime out.