1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone use a Toro with a Cozy Cab?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Metro Lawn, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking at an older Toro Groundsmaster 72 that has a Cozy Cab on it. I can't seem to find out how tall this machine is with the cab. I am wondering if it will fit in the door of an enclosed trailer which is about 6' tall. Anyone have something simular that they could measure? I think the strobe will have to come off and maybe mounted off the side or something.

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Is that the pic of the machine in question? If so, ask the guy how tall the drive tires are and scale it right on your screen....ya know what I mean? That may get ya close. I have no real answer for ya, but I would say for sure with that light on top that it is over 6' tall. just a guess tho.
  3. Metro Lawn

The seller is out of town, so I can't get the dimensions. I am trying to make arrangment to get it picked up.
  4. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

I would guess around 7 1/2' or so...the top of the tin on the hood (or trunk depending on what you want to call it) is about 3 1/2 to 4 foot usually and I would say the roof is double that
  5. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

flatbed it home and chop the top if need be .

6. Metro Lawn

I am hoping it isn't that tall. The new Toro guide says a machine with cab is 65" high. I am hoping this one will be close to that.
    The new models with ROPs are 70".
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2009