1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone still play with trucks?????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by caddytruck89, Nov 3, 2009.

1. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

Wondering if anyone else still plays with toys?? This is my 07 silverado

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

3. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

yankee lake huh? I go there every once in awhile

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Mud mine a bit, did at yankee lake once, but I want to buy a truck specifically for there so I don't beat on my work truck
    truck muddy 2.jpg
    truck muddy 3.jpg
    buddies truck this thing is a beast at yankee
    Johns truck.jpg

truck muddy 2.jpg

truck muddy 3.jpg

Johns truck.jpg

5. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

you guys are crazy taking your work trucks to yankee lake, dont you depend on them on monday morning? but its your choice, and its a really fun place to go! :drinkup:

6. deere615

Thats why I only did it once lol

7. Ryan03

Ryan03 Junior Member

I also play at yankee lake from time to time in my 79 F 250 beater. Of course it is not street legal and gets there on a trailer behind my DMax Allison 4x4.

0807092022.jpg

0807092020.jpg

0721092027.jpg

8. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

my truck goes there just not in the pits, i haul a jeep and a samuri on my 24' deckover dovetail. i wish i had a pic of it all hooked up, looks pretty sweet. im glad i have rear airbags. wesport

9. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

My duramax stays in the parking lot. I was out there last saturday. I just go and watch everyone beat the crap out of their trucks

10. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

by far the best entertainment you can get for $5 and hours of hillbilllys having fun, i love it.

11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

took my 97' mudding once, even after going through everything to clean it and check everything, it was never the same. I won't ever do that again with one of my work trucks. However, i would love to put together a mud truck sometime!

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I hear ya Mike. I fear I will break something and then my truck will be down and I wont be able to get back and forth to work.

13. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

14. deere615

Nice pictures! looks like you hit a decent hole
    Yeah me too. I cleaned out everything and I still find mud here and there when doing stuff. I actually want a truck like your 97 to mud with. I know they are still IFS but I love the look of them lifted

15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like we all have been at yankee lake. Probably crossed paths and didnt even realize it. I havent taken my truck thru, nor would I but hopefully soon I will have one that I could.

16. deere615

yeah probably. I had started a thread on LS just to see who all went and post some pictures and videos
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=280930&highlight=yankee+lake

17. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

where is this place???? not to be to picky but a close address would be nice so i could map quest it

18. deere615

1800 state route 7 ohio. the town is actually yankee lake and its only like 1 mile long by 4miles wide. its pretty neat if you read up on the history of it

19. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

didnt know we had some fellow yankee lake truck night goes here!? heres mine after a real fun nite there. ps sry to disrupt the chevy thing that was going on

yankeelake truck night.jpg

20. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

hah iv had that skidder pull me out before too