1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone plow with a kubota rtv

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rico, Jan 25, 2005.

1. rico

rico Member

Does anyone use a Kubota RTV, Gator, Mule, etc for residential plowing? Can they be driven on the street from driveway to driveway? How about a hydraulic plow for them or are they just winch driven? Seems like this would be cheaper then a 1/2 ton pickup or a Jeep. Can you put a rear pull plow on them? Thanks for any info.

FIREDUDE26 Member

I had a rtv for a few months and found it pretty much useless for my business, i know that you can get the plow on it it is hyd, i beive it is like 1500 or so more. so your total cost for machine and plow, might as well get the cab, your looking at $16,000 or so i might be off a little. you can get a nice use truck with plow for half of that. they are awsom machines though i am not knocking them. I use a Arctic cat 500 tbx for my sidewalks and some small driveways the kid picks up. it works great.I have 7400 in it.