1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone make a box plow for ATV?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Smitty58, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

We do a bunch of hotels and condos that are a pain to clean out the parking stalls. So I'm thinking a quad with a box plow would be just the ticket. Has anyone seen one or used one? If no one makes one I don't think it would be too tough to modify a plow.
    What do you think?

2. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

You can just put wings on Sodorblooms.com- atv attachments

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

you can it is actually a good idea.

4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

On, Moose and Cycle country's web site's that have end attachments that can be put on there plows to turn them into Mini Box's. IF your already running there plows that would be the route I would go.

sublime out.

5. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

Thanks, I'll check those out. Here's another thought. What about using a hydro walk behind mower with a box plow on it. Could get into tight spots ,but of course you would have to walk.

6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

y use a walk behind wouldnt a ZTR be just as effective same PITA to move from job to job in the snow thou