1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone know of a place or site or???? where .....

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Abe, May 31, 2000.

1. Abe

Abe Member

I am looking for someplace I can look to find what the different states laws are reguarding &quot;lift&quot; or lift laws. I live in Texas and am military. I have a truck that is lifted and I want to make sure that I am ok with the laws, I am especially interrested in Washington State, Oregon, Georgia, and Kentucky, also Tennessee. If anyone knows where I can find this information I would certainly appreciate it. By the way,<br>Texas laws are as follows;<br>Cannot exceed 52&quot; on level pavement from ground to center of high beam lights in original factory location. NO BUMPER RESTRICTIONS, NO TIRE RESTRICTIONS, NO MUD FLAP RESTRICTIONS, NO TIRE OVERHANG RESTRICTIONS.<p>-Abe
  2. 77AZ4X4

77AZ4X4 Junior Member

Found 97 lift laws for all states, don't know where to find 2000 laws.<br>http://truckworld.com/How-To-Tech/97-lift-laws/lift-laws.html<br>