1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone know if they still sell the unimount system bracket

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by dieselfreak, Jun 19, 2009.

1. dieselfreak

dieselfreak Member

Does anyone know if they sell the unimount bracket for a 97 ford f150 4x4 my friend is selling a plow to me for $200 and its the unimount but i have talked to a couple shops and they said they dont sell it anymore would i haft to buy the ultramount bracket then conversion kit or what please in need of some help thanks mckenzie.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You'll only get a new Uni one of two ways..either you source from a dealer that has some old inventory left, or you buy each and every individual component new separately ($$$).

Other options are to find a used one (they also bring very good money) or run the Ultra and add the Uni conversion.

None of these approaches are inexpensive but for what your paying for the plow it may still be a decent investment.