1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know how to get a hold of a SnowEx / TrynEx Rep?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by cpr, Jan 12, 2005.

1. cpr

cpr Junior Member

I have a question/comment/idea for a SnowEx / TrynEx Rep that my salter dealer cannot answer. I was just wondering if anyone had any contacts, I have been unsuccessful in locating anything on the Internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Hard to believe it's 2005 and theres a company without a web presence.

But, it's true, they don't.

I was looking for my little brochure, but cant find it. It may have had a contact # on it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Here is their Toll Free number,I talked to the tech support guys in Dec after I was rear ended at a red light. They were very help full,Dealer was not worth a dam-. 1-800-725-8377 They are in Warren MI

Hope this helps Mike

4. JUSTBE

JUSTBE Member

Hey I have a brochure right here. It is as follows:
    SNowEx
    23455 Regency Park Drive
    Warren, MI 48089
    1-800-salters
    1-586-756-6555 :redbounce

I wish you luck. I had some questions that our distributer could not handle. I gave up and bought a different one.

Brent

5. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

Vpro-8000

To answer your question of how to get a hold of a rep...I would say...BY THE THROAT!!!

6. amar

amar Member

oops sorry

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  7. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Snowex / Trynex is a miserable horrible company. I tried to get ahold of them several years ago after I bought that friggin piece of crap VPRO. I finally did and they were of no help whatsoever. Basically what they said was "ha ha, you stupid idiot, you bought it, now you're stuck with our piece of **** design. It's no longer our problem!"

The information above (phone numbers) would be much more helpful that mine, by the way.