1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have the new Code 3 LED 420 series light?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by BOSSMAN21, Dec 13, 2008.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

If you do could you tell me how you like it. I just bought one and am anxious to get it, I hope I am going to like it!!!!!!

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

i have one and am going to buy a couple more. very bright!!

3. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

I just got mine a couple weeks ago, I don't know if it's what you're looking for though. Mine's a 420 with high speed rotators, suction magnet mount, amber lense.

It's also available with a clear lense with amber lenses around the rotators. That was extra money that I couldn't justify for the same result.

I've got a video posted here where you can see it running. Check the "Instant Amber" thread, bottom of the 1st page.

:waving:

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Wheres the video man ???????

5. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

I've got a video posted here where you can see it running. Check the "Instant Amber" thread, bottom of the 1st page.

I took a video of my Vertex and also had the 420 running on the cab as well.

6. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

the 'new' one? whats the difference between the new and the old? I have the old one, I like it, nice and bright, no problems. Just had to change a bulb, that was a pita, but I got it.

** nevermind, I missed the big LED in there **

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  7. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

I think the "new one" is a clear dome with amber tubes around the rotators.

8. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

i know they have the ones with the LED-x heads. Is that the one your talking about?
    Joe, the clear dome with amber filters has been around for awhile. I think he means the new LED version of the 420?

9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

yes this is the one i want a video of

10. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Where can i find the LED version online? i did a search and didnt come up with much

11. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Go to ebay and type in the LED 420 CODE 3 MAG light