1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have pictures of 1970's Vt state plow trucks.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by avfd8, Feb 25, 2012.

1. avfd8

avfd8 Junior Member

I'm looking for pictures of Vt state highway department trucks From the 70's to early 80's.would like to see Fleetstar's or Fords.

2. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I'd like to see some of their DOT trucks in general.

3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

This truck used to be the Town of Springfield VT's till this fall. I bought it refurbished the plows and push frame and a few other things so far. Sadly we have only used it once all winter plowing for the State of MA.

#25aa.jpg

#25a1.jpg

4. Winter Land Man

I love it. Reed's is a great place. They currently have another just like it right now, with a power-angle plow. Same model wing.

5. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Scott at SG Reed is an excellent guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy another vehicle from him, he's a real straight shooter.

6. Winter Land Man

Yeah they're pretty good. It's where my town goes... so they must do something right. :drinkup: