1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have Contact info for US Maint Co?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Mikedero, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Mikedero

Mikedero Junior Member

Good morning all,
    I am looking to get into commercial accounts and I am looking for the contact info for US maint Co. I can not find them on the web anyhelp would be great.

2. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Maybe this is the info that you are looking for ....

Contact Info

Good Luck

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Interesting.

4. Mikedero

Mikedero Junior Member

Thanks for the info

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Before you jump in with both feet, body and head, might I suggest you do a search here for more info regarding US Maintenance. Their business practices have been discussed at length here, several times.

Just so you can't say you weren't warned.

6. Mikedero

Mikedero Junior Member

I have delt with them in the past in fact I know several people there, I just lost the contact info that is all.

And besides that as long as you do all the work that you agreed to do in the first place and take a real look at it and not wing then everything will be ok.

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

OK, but I know several people--a few personally--that have not been paid, and I do trust their word that they did do the work that was required.