1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a letter???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJC, Jul 20, 2004.

1. DJC

DJC Senior Member

We currently do just lawns but going to do snow removel this winter. i'm looking for a letter that will help me and give ideas before sending. This will be sent out to our current customers. We will be doing salt also. Any ifo would be greatly appreciated. THANKS:)
  2. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

If your senf=ding a letter out to your current customers saying you are goiing to do snow removal then just tell them that you are going to do snow removal. befor you send it out you should figure out how you are going to charge for the services. Then let them know to contact you if they want more information.

(My idea might not be the correct way considering I dont own my own company and dont plow.)

EDIT: make sure you include that you are going to offer sanding/salting services to.
  3. DJC

DJC Senior Member

THANKS for your help!!
  4. Bchlawns

Bchlawns Senior Member
    from Ohio

let customers know in advance so you and them can plan accordingly. You may want to see how many customers you can get or maybe how many people might be interested in your snow removal and salting service before you invest in equipment.
  5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

thanks for your reply. We are going to get a plow regardless. I have started to talk with some of our clients and they are interested. Some have said " Put us on the list since you already mow or lawn and I know you will do a good job"