1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a good spread sheet

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by CaptCaveman, Nov 25, 2009.

1. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

Does anyone have a good spread sheet for tracking work done by employees on sites that require you to keep a detailed log?

Trying to put one together and looking for ideas: Time,Weather,Outside Temp, Asphalt temp,etc.etc.etc
  2. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

we have what you are looking for maybe

we have a cd that has many different templates that are customizable by you to fit your particular need. We call it a route sheet. Feel free to give us a call on Friday at 800-845-0499 to discuss if this is what you are looking for.
  3. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

we just use a sheet off of excel and make one spot for the site your at one for time you arrived and one for time you left and one for what you did there.

nice and simple and does not take much time to fill out
  4. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Sorry I don't. Mine keeps coming out RED:D

Holy DEJA-Volz:dizzy:
    norb5150 likes this.
  5. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

I have one similar to F350 works good for me and can keep track of hours mileage and time between sites.
  6. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

Repost for updated ideas
  7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

8. MSsnowplowing

MSsnowplowing Senior Member

This is what I use for my guys.

Attached Files:

BUFF likes this.
  9. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I have a very similar sheet actually it's aboot the same but customer name location is on it in the order they're serviced.
  10. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

Great replies...Let's keep it going