1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodgemans Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dodgetruckman731, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

02 Dakota 4x4, no plow on her yet but i still would like to put a 7.6 fisher LD on it, dont kno if i should the winter dosent look to promising:realmad:

Chris

hto hto dakota.jpg

2. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Very Nice Truck Chris. I finally got to see it in person!

3. Dodgetruckman731

Thanks Mike

4. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

you did it backwards, you got the light bar before the plow setup lol

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I probably would put a Western Mid weight on that over a fisher LD (I own one) on that truck.

6. Dodgetruckman731

Yeah, i like the way the lightbar looks, and it adds saftey if your stopped by a busy road or somthin

Do you have any pics of it on there?

Chris

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Yea due a search under pictures for Big Bad plow truck. It shows the plow on my buddies ranger.

I install westerns part time for our local western dealer. I like the midweight over the LD.

8. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a parking lot security guard truck. (put the criminals in the back seat)

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

v6, or v8???? my bro has a 2002 dakota v8 and its a monster when towing, we tow fully loaded 16 foot trailers with it with no problems, and power to spare.

We put a blillard plow on it last year, and its great for driveways, nice small truck with big power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

Nice dakota. i see in your sig that u have a 1998 ram 2500, I have a 1999 ram 2500 with a westerm plow. I just got the truck and i love it. i am only 17, but i would love a dakota for plowing small drives, cuz where i live we haver alot of small drives. I don;t have any big lots to do yet. hopefully i will soonwesport. LawnInOrder

11. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Hes got the V8

12. THEGOLDPRO

yeah man the dakota is my bros, he loves it, were gonna get rid of it next year tho,and get him a big truck like mine, we plow a couple big commercial lots, and he uses our old ass 91 dodge power ram 350 with a cummins for the lots, lol

yeah i love my 2500 great truck, mines a standard shift so it has tons of power.

13. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

The Gold Pro, that is a really cute little Blizzard plow you got there, what size is that?

14. THEGOLDPRO

lol its a 7 foot i believe

15. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

dodgetruckman731 - nice truck ... i almost went with a quad cab ... but found a better deal with my C- cab ... nice whelen bar .. i had one of those for a while .. then traded it for LFL patriot mini bar .... snow plow yet ?? or salt ?

16. Dodgetruckman731

No plow, i just do residential right now so i just my Scott's fert spreader for salt and calcium chloride, i make sure to keep it clean and it works great.

Chris

17. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

how much you think you would let it go for. I might be interested since i am not to far away. i am pretty serious in buying it. I need a samller truck and it looks like it is in pretty good condition. What year and how many miles. LawnInOrder

18. THEGOLDPRO

are you talking to me??? lol cause you quoted dodge truck man??? maybe im just crazy.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  19. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

them mini edge's look sick on those compact trucks! nice chris!!

20. Dodgetruckman731

If your talkin to me its an 02 with 35,000 miles on it, Its that bond a man makes with his pickup truck, sorry.

Chris