1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge With Boss Pic

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ksland, Dec 20, 2004.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Here is my 98 Ram 2500 with a new 8' SD Boss Plow. I think the boss headgear is ugly, but it seems like it is quality construction.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Front view

3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Controller mounted using a Fisher flex mount.

4. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Do you get better down pressure with those plows because the piston is upside down compared to the fisher? I buddy of mine just got the same plow but has not had the chance to use it yet
  5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I don't know, I just got mine also......have not plowed yet but playing around with 1" :rolleyes:

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Nice Setup I am thinking about getting a Boss V plow when I get a truck. By the way just because you have no snow doesn't mean you can plow grass!
  7. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

The plow looks good on the truck and the dump inset looks cool as well. :drinkup:
  8. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

good looking set up :drinkup:
  9. bigantPERFECT

bigantPERFECT Junior Member

nice truck man ,i heard something like boss had h.i.d plow lights. You ever hear that ? they must look pretty cool