1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge wiring harness for western plow

Discussion in 'SnowMan SnowPlows' started by slob cotham, Dec 13, 2008.

1. slob cotham

slob cotham Junior Member

i am installing a ultramount frame mount with a unimount conversion kit it is a 2007 dodge ram crew cab 4x4 2500 with snow plow prep package (sport) my question is i want to install a unimount plow western but what wiring harness and joystick do i buy any part # or info would be helpful thanks i did not have any luck trying to figure it out on westerns website
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

First of all, you do realize that you posted in the Snowman Backblade section, right?

(Mods, can you move this to Western if you see it)

We'll start with the controller, joystick or handheld, its your choice, doesnt matter to the plow either way.

You could probably still find a relay type harness to fit your truck but because of the sensativity of the computer that deals with the lighting, i would go with a iso modulation type harness.

4 port iso/ 2 plug harness is part #28400

If i remember right you will also have to change the harness on the plow headlights.
  3. slob cotham

slob cotham Junior Member

dodge wiring

thanks for info sorry about mistake new to sight thanks ken