1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge unimount frame,wiring,and controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigstriss, Aug 15, 2011.

1. bigstriss

bigstriss Junior Member
    from Il.

I have a unimount frame, wiring and a hand held controller off a 96 dodge 2500. Asking 800 OBO for all. Give me a call at 630 669 5953 im not online often so give me a call.
    Thanks Kyle 60145 is the zip

2. bigstriss

bigstriss Junior Member
    from Il.

650 or any reasonable offer

3. anotherlawnguy

anotherlawnguy Junior Member

do you know if it will work on 97 dodge 2500?

also im new to the plowing thing so if i get this what else would i need to be plowing?

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

lawnguy that should be everything you need truckside and it would fit your truck. other than this you will need the plowside, thats 1 big unit blade aframe pump lights lift all that good stuff. i have an 8ft western im restoring and will be putting up for sale soon but your 400 miles away from me so what you should probably start doing is looking on craigslist or on here someplace close to you for "complete western unimount plowside"

5. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Still available?